- April 7, 2021
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Multimedia Content Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Resumption: May 2021.
Havenhill Synergy Limited is a clean-tech utility company committed to improving energy access in rural and urban Nigeria using clean energy sources. We use solar energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity to the underserved and unserved population in Nigeria.
In rural areas, we deploy smart solar mini-grid to commercially viable off-grid rural communities. In urban areas, we help businesses (like factories, large farms etc) reduce the energy cost and provide them with reliable energy access through our Commercial & Industrial (C&I) solar offering.
Find out more about Havenhill.
What will you do?
The Multimedia Content Associate will play a key role in shaping and communicating Havenhill’s story by conceptualizing, creating and implementing both video and photography content. The person in this position will create and produce highly engaging content across multiple channels and platforms that tell stories of the Havenhill brand.
- Produce creative multimedia content through video capture, editing, graphic creation, motion graphics and post-production work as well as photography shooting and editing.
- Plan, storyboard, film and edit videos for publication on a variety of channels, from website to social media to e-newsletters to emails.
- Provide and edit professional-quality photographs for use in a variety of mediums, including but not limited to Havenhill’s website, various digital and print publications and social media channels.
- Assist with organizing and maintaining photo storage, inventory and metadata system.
- Create, organize and maintain video inventory files (raw, edited, final) and assist with managing the overall library of video content.
- Provide videos to the team as well as local and international media partners as necessary.
- Produce special projects, such as live streaming events that are broadcasted on social media.
- Contribute to and deliver against brand/channel content calendars; coordinate video creators and deadlines to support content creation and publishing.
- Contribute to a work environment that encourages knowledge of, respect for and development of skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds.
- Capture Havenhill’s memories at events through pictures or videos
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. (Candidates without a related degree are welcome to apply provided there is proof of performance in a similar role).
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- Experience in photo editing, manipulation, metadata, videography and archiving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in software including Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, and Photoshop as well as professional photography or videography experience.
- Demonstrated ability in creative story-telling that influences conversations and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and perform video post-production tasks including reviewing. footage, making editorial decisions, video transcoding, rough cuts, audio adjustment, graphic manipulation and colour correction.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, creatively solve problems and manage multiple projects.
- This role will require a lot of travelling within and outside (if need be) the country.
- Applicants will not be considered without a comprehensive portfolio demonstrating their creative ability and technical skill in story-based video and photography.
Are you our ideal candidate? Click here to apply for this role.