- December 7, 2018
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
We are Hiring: Business Development Associate
Havenhill Synergy is a cleantech utility company that uses solar energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. We believe in the potential of the sun in powering Africa’s most populous nation.
Sales is the blood of our company, so we don’t take it lightly. That’s why we are seeking the services of an exceptional sales person to join our team. No, this is not your regular sales job. This is not your typical company. You will be joining a team of other talented young minds who are committed to increasing and improving clean energy access in Nigeria. We invite you to join us.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Business Development Associate will be responsible for building our pipeline of projects and ensure they are ready for execution.
- Qualifies leads and closes deals for our Rooftop Solar Systems, embedded generation projects and other solutions of the company.
- Scouts for new opportunities in the renewable energy space in Nigeria including but not limited to Government tenders, commercial projects, etc.
- Give the company insights about the latest market trends to ensure the company is well positioned in the market.
- Seek and build relationships with potential leads, existing clients and partners of the company.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate has:
- A business or energy-related degree. Candidates with demonstratable knowledge and skills in business and solar technology can also apply.
- Prior experience with a renewable energy company. This is a plus but not a necessity.
- Verifiable experience in B2B sales.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Self-driven – the ability to work with little or no supervision. This is key.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
This role has a base salary and an attractive success commission for every deal closed.
How to apply
Click HERE to apply.
This opening is for our Abuja office.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.