- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy Solar
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Senior Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Resumption: Q4 2019
Number of Open Positions: 3
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. Havenhill is set to scale up her end blackout projects in rural communities by establishing several hundreds of Solar hybrid mini-grids and having significant footprints in the commercial and industrial space.
This role will report to the Technical Supervisor.
- Coordinate and execute installation, operation and maintenance of standalone or hybrid solar projects ranging from 20kW to 1MW.
- Perform energy audit, load profiling, energy assessment, risk analysis and installation analysis of potential projects.
- Assess job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards.
- Create or interpret the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Install, inspect, maintain, troubleshoot and repair solar systems.
- Do any and all electrical works needed to connect solar systems to the electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all test necessary.
- Ensure all installations are in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
- Perform and ensure quality control of all installed systems
- Strong leadership skills
- B.Eng., B.Sc. or HND in Relevant field (Solar Technologies, Electrical, Physics etc.).
- SPVIS, MGD or equivalent is a requirement.
- 3 years of industry experience with practical evidence of work done.
Are you interested in a Senior Technician role on our team? CLICK HERE to apply.