- June 14, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy Solar
- Category: Careers
JOB TITLE: Communications Intern
We are a clean-tech utility company that uses solar energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in urban and rural areas. We believe in the potential of the sun in powering Africa’s most populous nation.
Do you have the communication skills to earn a spot on our team? We are looking to hire a Communications Intern at our Abuja office.
- Provide support to the Communications Officer
- Management of the organization’s social media platforms
- Develop effective social media communication, content marketing and link building strategies.
- Develop informative and engaging content including graphics, articles, newsletters and posts that would boost awareness of the company’s work and engagements.
- Follow up and maintain communications with clients.
- Assist in drafting and editing articles, human-interest stories and other information materials for both web-based and traditional media.
- Collect, maintain and organize the company’s communication data and materials.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has experience managing social media pages
- Has excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Pays excellent attention to detail
- Is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- Has a strong sense of responsibility
- Is creative
You must be available to work from our Abuja office starting July 2019.
To apply, CLICK HERE
Job opening closes on 23rd June 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.