- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Communications Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Resumption: Q4 2019
Number of Open Position: 1
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. Havenhill is set to scale up her “end blackout” projects in rural communities by establishing several hundreds of Solar hybrid mini-grids and developing significant footprints in the commercial and industrial space.
This role will report to the Chief Growth Officer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the company’s overall communication strategy and plan.
- Management of the organization’s social media platforms.
- Develop effective social media communication, content marketing and link building strategies.
- Develop informative and engaging content including graphics, articles, newsletters and posts that would boost awareness of the company’s work and engagements.
- Follow up and maintain communications with clients.
- Assist in drafting and editing articles, human-interest stories and other information materials for both web-based and traditional media.
- Collect, maintain and organize the company’s communication data and materials.
- B.Sc. Mass Communication (and related degrees). Candidates without a related degree are welcome to apply provided there is proof of performance in a similar role.
- 2-year experience in a similar role
- Has excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with core digital media tools (Google Analytics, WordPress, Canva etc)
- Pays excellent attention to detail
- Is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
Are you our ideal Communications Associate? CLICK HERE to apply.