- July 23, 2018
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy Solar
- Category: Careers
We are a clean-tech company that uses solar energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in urban and rural areas. We believe in the potential of the sun in powering Africa’s most populous nation.
We have an opening for an ambitious and passionate talent for a Business development associate.
- Are you passionate about solving the issues in Nigeria’s power sector using renewable sources?
- Do you have experience selling in the B2B space?
Then, you’re the ideal candidate for this business development role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Business Development Associate will be responsible for building our pipeline of projects and ensure they are ready for execution
- Qualifies leads and closes deals for our solar home system, embedded generation projects and others solutions of the company.
- Scouts for new opportunities in the renewable energy space in Nigeria including but not limited to Government tenders, commercial projects, etc.
- Gives the company insights about the latest market trends to ensure the company is well positioned in the market.
- Seeks and builds relationships with potential leads, existing clients and partners of the company.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Our ideal candidate has a business or energy-related degree but we’re open to candidates with demonstratable knowledge and skills in business and solar technology.
- Prior experience with a solar company is a plus but not a necessity.
- Verifiable experience selling B2B products or solution is a must.
- Willingness to learn and grow fast.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
This role has a base salary and an attractive success commission for every deal closed.
How to apply
Click HERE to apply.
The candidate must be available to work from our Abuja office.