- April 7, 2021
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Social Media Associate
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Resumption: May 2021.
Havenhill Synergy Limited is a clean-tech utility company committed to improving energy access in rural and urban Nigeria using clean energy sources. We use solar energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity to the underserved and unserved population in Nigeria.
In rural areas, we deploy smart solar mini-grid to commercially viable off-grid rural communities. In urban areas, we help businesses (like factories, large farms etc) reduce the energy cost and provide them with reliable energy access through our Commercial & Industrial (C&I) solar offering.
Find out more about Havenhill.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic individual who will work with our communications team to create compelling and engaging content, strengthen our online presence and increase brand awareness through effective storytelling, social media and digital marketing strategies.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee and develop engaging content including graphics, multimedia for use on all social media channels.
- Drive user interaction and dialogue through our social media platform.
- Develop effective social media communication, content marketing and link building strategies.
- Write engaging newsletters, blog posts, human-interest stories and other well-researched content for both web-based and traditional media.
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms and our website
- Evaluate user engagement and report on web traffic from all platforms.
- Track emerging social media trends and tools to determine how they can be integrated into our company’s strategies.
- Collect, maintain and organize the company’s communication data and materials.
- Other duties assigned
Our ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
- You have previous experience in a similar role
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- You have a working knowledge of digital media tools (Google Analytics, WordPress, Canva, Buffer etc)
- You pay excellent attention to detail
- You are self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- You’re a veritable wordsmith.
- You’re keen on learning.
- You’re generally tech-savvy and understand how to use Google Docs, Spreadsheets etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Candidates without a related degree are welcome to apply provided there is proof of performance in a similar role.
- 2-year experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of content creation and major social networks; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube etc. Base knowledge of emerging platforms like TikTok.
- Proficiency in third-party social media tools.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry.
Are you our ideal candidate? Click Here to apply for this role.