- April 7, 2021
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Resumption: May 2021.
Deadline: 24th April, 2021
Havenhill Synergy Limited is a clean-tech utility company committed to improving energy access in rural and urban Nigeria using clean energy sources. We use solar energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity to the underserved and unserved population in Nigeria.
In rural areas, we deploy smart solar mini-grid to commercially viable off-grid rural communities. In urban areas, we help businesses (like factories, large farms etc) reduce the energy cost and provide them with reliable energy access through our Commercial & Industrial (C&I) solar offering.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual who will provide administrative and research support to the CEO’s office effectively. This person must be a self-starter who can be discreet and hold sensitive information in the strictest confidence.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the CEO’s office in all administrative duties.
- Provide logistical and administrative support for meetings
- Research, prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Prepare application for tenders/contracts and other opportunities being explored by the company.
- Ensure prompt delivery or submission of proposals, tenders and similar documents.
- Adapt standard procedures or recommends new methods to improve operational effectiveness.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related degree.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment while still maintaining attention to detail. Exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint required or similar applications.
- Ability to prioritize, take direction, and handle varied tasks within deadlines and in a fluid working environment.
- Strong communicator, including excellent drafting skills.
- Collaborative, team-oriented individual.
- Ability to handle complex situations with diplomacy and tact
Are you our ideal candidate? Click Here to apply