- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Technology Support Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Resumption: Q4 2019
Number of Open Position: 1
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. Havenhill is set to scale up her “end blackout” projects in rural communities by establishing several hundreds of Solar hybrid mini-grids and developing significant footprints in the commercial and industrial space.
This role will report to the Chief Growth Officer.
As our Technology Support Associate, you will be responsible for all things tech within the company. Therefore, for this role, we are seeking a tech aficionado, who will support our team with all technology needs. This role does not require coding skills, but a strong understanding of numerous technology tools is a key success factor. Your daily tasks will range from providing hardware support to helping the company implement a technology solution and everything in between.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installs and configures (or support contracted third party) all the company’s computer hardware, software, systems, servers, networks, printers and scanners.
- Supports the company’s quest to test and adopt new technologies.
- Provides technical support across all the departments of the company.
- Oversees the company’s remote monitoring system.
- Develops and implements plans to optimize all the tasks performed within the company using technology tools.
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Engineering (and other related degrees)
- Advanced knowledge of computer and network architecture
- Familiarity with major softwares/platforms used for renewable energy projects.
- Coding skill is a plus but not a requirement.
Would you like to join our team as a Technology Support Associate? CLICK HERE to apply.