- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Resumption: Q4 2019
Number of Open Position: 1
To apply, CLICK HERE
Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. Havenhill is set to scale up her “end blackout” projects in rural communities by establishing several hundreds of Solar hybrid mini-grids and developing significant footprints in the commercial and industrial space.
This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer’s Office.
As our project manager, you will be responsible for managing all the company’s projects. This includes both projects owned by Havenhill (mini-grids, captive power assets etc) and it’s clients (EPC contracts). For client projects, you will be the link between the company and the clients, ensuring timely updates, information dissemination etc. Previous experience managing energy projects is a strong bonus for this role, but applicants with project management experience in other fields can also apply. This role requires a strong multi-tasking ability and frequent travels to project locations across the country.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all company projects are delivered on-time and within budget.
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of all company projects.
- Work with the technical lead to allocate resources (human and materials) to projects.
- Manage all the company’s projects.
- Conduct evaluation, track performance and measure the output on all projects.
- Develop a continuous improvement plan to help the company stay competitive to clients.
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Practical knowledge and ability to use project management tools like (Gantt chart, Microsoft Project etc.)
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Good multitasking ability (ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously).
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
Are you our ideal Project Manager? CLICK HERE to apply.