- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy Solar
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Community Engagement Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Resumption: Q4 2019
Number of Open Position: 1
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. Havenhill is set to scale up her “end blackout” projects in rural communities by establishing several hundreds of Solar hybrid mini-grids and developing significant footprints in the commercial and industrial space.
This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer’s Office.
As our Community Engagement Associate, you will be responsible for identifying and prospecting viable communities for our off-grid rural projects. You will lead and conduct site surveys, customers enumeration, community mobilization meetings, and engagement with community leaders. You will be the link between the company and the community representatives. Previous experience in managing this role will is a strong bonus. You will also be expected to identify agricultural resources peculiar to each rural community we plan to deploy our solutions. This role requires frequent travels to project locations across the country.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify potential and viable rural communities for our rural projects
- Develop a detailed plan on site identification, assessment and customer analysis.
- Lead all community engagement initiatives.
- Oversee and supervise our Agro-Energy initiatives on-ground in the communities.
- Develop a continuous improvement plan to help the company maximize ROI in the entire value chain.
- A degree in Rural Development or other related courses
- Ability to use Ms Office (Word, Excel) proficiently.
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
CLICK HERE to apply.