- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Chief Growth Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Resumption: Q4 2019
Number of Open Position: 1
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. Havenhill is set to scale up her “end blackout” projects in rural communities by establishing several hundreds of Solar hybrid mini-grids and developing significant footprints in the commercial and industrial space.
This role will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
As our Chief Growth Officer, you will be responsible for the commercial growth of the company. This involves both the flow of funds into the company (investors) as well as pipeline development. You will also oversee our business development team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop the company’s growth plans and corresponding strategies/tactics to achieve the plans.
- Developing the company’s pipeline of projects
- Investor relations to support the growth plans (financial models, aiding investment decisions etc.)
- Coordinate the company’s business development efforts.
- Seek and court strategic partnerships to achieve the company’s growth plans.
- Masters degree in a business field (MBA etc.)
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills.
CLICK HERE to apply.