- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy Solar
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Admin and Logistics Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Resumption: Q4 2019
Number of Open Position: 1
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. Havenhill is set to scale up her “end blackout” projects in rural communities by establishing several hundreds of Solar hybrid mini-grids and developing significant footprints in the commercial and industrial space.
This role will report to the Talent & Admin Manager.
As our Admin and Logistics Associate, your work cuts across all departments of the company. You will perform all administrative support required by all the departments of the company. In addition to this, you will work with the Talent Manager to ensure the comfort of team members, by ensuring critical office supplies are constantly available. You will also work with third-party companies to coordinate the shipping of the components and tools ordered by the company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the management team in all administrative duties.
- Maintain all logistic related records in the company
- Keeps an inventory of non-technical supplies and ensure availability at all times.
- Liaise with contracted third parties for shipping and receiving the Company’s supplies (components etc).
- Develop and manage the company’s logistic plans
- A degree in supply chain management and other related courses.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Prior experience in a similar role is a bonus but not a requirement.
Would you like to join our team as an Administrative and Logistics Associate? CLICK HERE to apply.