- August 19, 2019
- Posted by: Havenhill Synergy
- Category: Careers
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Resumption: Q4 2019
Number of Open Position: 1
To apply, CLICK HERE.
Havenhill Synergy is a clean-tech utility company that uses Solar Energy to generate clean, safe, cost-effective and sustainable electricity in rural and urban Nigeria. Havenhill is set to scale up her “end blackout” projects in rural communities by establishing several hundreds of Solar hybrid mini-grids and developing significant footprints in the commercial and industrial space.
This role will report to the Chief Finance Officer.
As our Accounts Officer, you will manage all financial tasks of all our projects. This includes but not limited to managing cash floats of projects, ensuring suppliers are paid in a timely fashion, managing cash and cash equivalents etc. You will also ensure all company books are prepared and kept updated at all times. This role requires strong analytical skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the Chief Financial Officer in his/her duties
- Manages all the company’s books of accounts and ensures they are up-to-date
- Oversees receivables and collections from the company’s income-generating assets (mini-grids, lease-to-own project etc.)
- Manages floats and handles/disburses petty cash for daily operations
- Ensures the company complies with financial policies and regulations
- Performs all official duties as assigned by the CFO
- B.Sc. Accounting (and other related degrees)
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting software like QuickBooks, FreshBooks etc.
- Advanced MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Is self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
Would you like to join our team as an Accounts Officer? CLICK HERE to apply.